Friday, December 18, 2009

Heinz Hall

If they don't mind, maybe they could give you a handful of dates in January & February of when it would be best for them to have three of us in the hall. Of course, if it would help "grease the wheels", I'd be willing to donate some of the images to them to use on their site or for whatever they might have need.

I think the Warhol museum would be hysterical to shoot in. I must confess to not appreciating his work all that much... but it would be a very fun venue to shoot in. That being said... I doubt SERIOUSLY if they'd allow us to do so... especially if we're going to make money off the resulting images.

For that matter, and theatre venue would be fun to shoot in.. as would be the Childrens Museum. I'd love to figure out a way to get inside the "maze" you described to shoot from that perspective... VERY cool! I'm not a very big person, so can usually squeeze myself into and out of some very tight spots.

On top of that, I go completely deaf, dumb and blind when I get immersed in photography... it's been known for me to step out into traffic, onto RR tracks, fall off bridges (low ones thank heavens) and into lakes and rivers, etc because I just stop paying attention to everything except what I'm aiming the lens at.

On Dec 17, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Doug Bauman wrote:
I was thinking of getting in touch with my contact at the Pittsburgh Symphony, and asking about setting up an opportunity for me to go to Heinz Hall when there is no performance to take photos. I asked before and he seemed perceptive to the idea. If I can get that set up, would you be interested, and when would you be in Pittburgh? Wouldn't that be a great venue for artasperspective? Of course I can't guarantee he'd agree to it. But still, if you knew when you might be here anyway, I'd ask for that time frame.

I wonder if the Andy Warhol museum would let us do photography..? I'm thinking that they don't, but wouldn't that be great?

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment