Friday, December 18, 2009

Self as the subject

And just how does one photograph one's self :)

There's rhythm in the air tonight, I can feel it in my bones, I had certain kind of feeling, a need to gather stones, I knew I'd find a few, but I never knew the thrill, as the balls shuffled and rounded always without spill So baby, here's my ticket, to juggle with my hands Here's a little fun right now, I hope it isn't bland You be cool for twenty minutes, your wish is my command It's not magic or a slight of hand, nor a clever silly trick, It's the nature of the business, It's the juggler's blues Juggler's blues (I wrote this version of the lyrics myself, it goes to the music of Smuggler's Blues by Glenn Frey)

Heather said:
Lol! Tripods are wondrous for self portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment